I wasn’t born the Profit Amplifier and sales guru that I am today. Like all photographers, I struggled in my early years to charge enough for my photography, have confidence in my prices, gave too many discounts, and felt apologetic every time I sent an invoice.
My own personal journey with confidence in my photography pricing was mostly a haphazard journey, like everyone else.
How to find confidence in pricing your services
- my early failures with my prices.
- my old and new price lists.
- the one thing that really stuck with me, thanks to Jenna & Dave.
- simple sales tips so you don’t even need price lists.
- how to over-simplify your prices for your clients.
The biggest lesson I learned from Jenna and Dave was that if they wanted something, they would have PAID for it.
There was no need to include anything at all.
I teach photographers and artists how to set their prices, with an easy to repeat system.
If you are ready to take your income to the next level, I have a limited time offer for new clients in my one-on-one Profit Amplifier program. It is designed to take the guesswork out of your pricing and give you clarity and confidence to charge what you are worth.